We grow Redclaw Crayfish (Cherax Quadricarinatus) which is a native freshwater crayfish from Far North Queensland. We offers live redclaw crayfish and redclaw craylings from our hatchery to local and interstate customers & farmers. We are raising Giant Redclaw Crayfish with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
We believe that Redclaw Crayfish are the future of local, sustainable and healthy “seafood” for local. From our base in Malaysia we aim to spread the red claw crayfish story throughout nationwide and believe that it has the potential to become a mainstream premium seafood in a few years time.
- 2016 – Moves its headquarters to a new building
- 2014 – AC2U creates its new brand
- 2006 – Opens its farms & aquaculture in Malaysia
- 2003 – Inauguration of the new facilities
- 2001 – Goes into AQUA CULTURE
Founded in 2016, AQUACULTURE 2U SDN BHD (AC2U.co) is one of the biggest freshwater crayfish farms in Malaysia. In AC2U, we are committed to sustainable & professional freshwater aquaculture.